Pre-construction is an important first step in the planning phase that outlines the scope, timeline and preliminary budget for a project. We have the expertise to foresee and uncover potential issues during this initial phase of a project. We will work with the designer and owner to address any issues that are identified or may arise.
The pre-construction process clearly defines a project, identifies potential problems, estimates expenses and specifically outlines what the project requires.
Pre-construction provides the construction team with a roadmap to follow for the entire project. It also gives estimated costs so there are never any surprises.
Our Pre-Construction offerings include:
- Preliminary Drawings
- Project Delivery: Planning and Review of Construction Documents
- Site Evaluation and Future Building Expansion Possibilities
- Create a Project Scope of Work
- Building and System(s) Design Options
- Project Budgeting and Value Engineering/Evaluations
- Project Scheduling
- Subcontractor/Vendor Evaluation and Recommendation